Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged- Fours


This is the 4th picture from my 4th file! It's a picture taken on the day Jaren and I got engaged! What a fun day!! He proposed to me during our weekend stay at Bear Lake with my family. I was so surprised! After church, he blindfolded me and took me on a drive to one of my favorite places, Bloomington Lake (about 40 mins away from Bear Lake). It is so beautiful up there; it has a glacier that lasts all year long and the scenery is amazing! Once we arrived, we hiked up to a rock by the lake (while I was still blindfolded), and I sat there while he took out a blanket, prepared a picnic, and spelled "Marry Me" out of rosepetals! When he was finished, he stood behind me and slowly unfolded the blindfold. I saw the words and then turned around and he was on his knee with the ring! I was SO happy and excited! I kept telling random strangers we saw at the lake that we were engaged!! This picture is one taken later that day down by Bear Lake. I loved that day and am so happy to be married to Jaren!
I tag: Millie, Jodi, Shalyce, and Whitney

1 comment:

Megan Mills said...

I'm waiting for the sequel to "Drawer Gnomes". When can we expect the release? WE LOVED IT!