Well, nothing is really new with us. Jaren has been sick the past five days but is now feeling much better. I finally found my class 3 for dental clinic. My patient is only 20 and has lost so much bone that her teeth could fall out within the next few years... her calculus (tarter) is extreme and she has deep pocket depths. I have never seen such a case! I am excited to help her though, because her self esteem is pretty low when it comes to her mouth. I can't wait to get started and clean all that stuff up!! She'll be my patient on wednesdays for the next 4 weeks... it's going to take that long to get all the tarter off.
As usual... I am awaiting summer anxiously!
1 comment:
Im glad he is feeling better. That is no fun to be sick like that. You are so lucky you have your class III patient!! If worst comes to worst Im going to ask Dr. Cassity for a perio patient. Well we are excited to hang out with you guys on Saturday. Let me know if you need directions to our house or our address. See ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment