Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Is OUT!!

Today I took my last final and yesterday my husband took his last one! We are now done with school! We made it through the semester! Now we are happily planning our honeymoon to Florida. I can hardly wait! I absolutely LOVE Disneyworld and I am so excited to go to Universal Studios, especially since I've never been there before. My mom bought us a little book called, "Plan your Walt Disney World vacation in no time!" I've been reading it, and it's full of great information and fun ideas to do so we don't miss out on all the great rides and attractions. Jaren and I even made reservations to eat in France at Epcot. I am so excited... especially since I'm going with my favorite person!

4 comments:

Jen said...

A honeymoon to the happiest place on earth....what could be better than that. You guys are going to have so much fun!

Shalyce and Jordan said...

I hope you have so much fun!! You two deserve it!!! Enjoy enjoy while I sit back at home jealous out of my mind!!

The DeGiulio's said...

Yay, I bet it feels so good to finally be done with your first year of school. You guys are going to have so much fun, cant wait to see the pics.

David and Camillia said...

Hey Sarah! I hope you and Jaren are doing good. It sounds like your Honeymoon is going to be great! ENJOY! You will have to tell me all about it! I feel like I havent seen you guys in a very long time. We need to change that. :)