One of the thrills of summertime is having so many movies to see! Jaren and I absolutely love going to the movie theater. One movie we were excited to see was the movie Up, which we went to see with my family yesterday. We also saw Night at the Museum on Memorial Day with Jaren's family, which was also fun!Up was better than I thought it would be! Not only was it hilarious (Jaren and I were laughing almost the entire show)... but it was also very sentimental. Some parts of the movie are real tear-jerkers. This is definitely my favorite Pixar movie... I actually liked it better than Nemo and Monsters Inc.
Some other movies we're excited to see... Land of the Lost, Transformers, Year One, Ice Age, GI Joe, and HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
We love movies too!!! The last few we saw were Wolverine, Terminator, and Ghosts of girlfriends past. The drive in is fun too. We havent been yet this summer. Its sad but we always look to see what movies are coming out on redbox and the ones we really want to see we reserve early on Tuesday morning lol. Its our favorite thing to do.
YAY!!! Sarah are we going to do the midnight showing again? because I feel like we definitely need to.
Hey,
I sent ya an email but just letting you know our blog is private now. I sent ya an invite but its the weber mail because thats the only one I had. I just posted on going to see UP it was so cute, I loved it.
Congratulations Sarah! You guys are so cute together!
Post a Comment