Hey I dont know if you got my note on your last post but our blog is private now too. My email address is jendegiulio@hotmail.com email me your email address too so I can invite you to read it.
megmills99@yahoo.com
shinahicks@yahoo.comSmart Idea Sarah-- there are a lot of freaks out there!
Lacigleave@gmail.com
we want in! jennibabes018@hotmail.com
jennierae_mk@yahoo.com
dani.marie.1@hotmail.com keep me on here! :D
nandmkeddington@msn.com
joharr2@hotmail.com
lovebmw528@gmail.com
Hey sarah! i started looking at your blog from one of my other friends! i would love to be added! nikki.suarez@aggiemail.usu.edu
hey girl! alyselaneri@gmail.com -- don;t leave me out :)
i'm sorry but disregard the email i gave you. I have a new one that i use now and its jennicabentley@yahoo.com sorry for the confusion!
brock_si@hotmail.com
I just came across your blog. Add me: xinnamoon@juno.comThanks! :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Hey I dont know if you got my note on your last post but our blog is private now too. My email address is jendegiulio@hotmail.com email me your email address too so I can invite you to read it.
megmills99@yahoo.com
shinahicks@yahoo.com
Smart Idea Sarah-- there are a lot of freaks out there!
Lacigleave@gmail.com
we want in! jennibabes018@hotmail.com
jennierae_mk@yahoo.com
dani.marie.1@hotmail.com keep me on here! :D
nandmkeddington@msn.com
joharr2@hotmail.com
lovebmw528@gmail.com
Hey sarah! i started looking at your blog from one of my other friends! i would love to be added!
nikki.suarez@aggiemail.usu.edu
hey girl! alyselaneri@gmail.com -- don;t leave me out :)
i'm sorry but disregard the email i gave you. I have a new one that i use now and its jennicabentley@yahoo.com sorry for the confusion!
brock_si@hotmail.com
I just came across your blog. Add me: xinnamoon@juno.com
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment