
On Sunday, November 22nd, Jaren and I celebrated our first year anniversary!! I can hardly believe we have been married for 12 months!! Getting married to Jaren has truly been the best decision I have ever made. My love for him grows each day! It was fun to reflect on our wonderful wedding and what a beautiful day it turned out to be! We also watched our wedding video not long ago. I love these special memories!
For our anniversary, Jaren took me to a session in Salt Lake Temple. Afterwards, we had dinner at The Garden restaurant in the Joseph Smith Building. After having our dinner, when we were getting ready to leave, our waiter told us our meal had already been paid for by someone in the restaurant! What a surprise!! We could hardly believe someone would do something so nice for us... and on our anniversary too!
We stayed overnight in Salt Lake, and then went to Thanksgiving Point the next day. We have always wanted to go to the Museum of Ancient Life, and we had so much fun! What a happy anniversary!!
3 comments:
It seems like Shad and I were just at your reception yesterday! Thats so fun you celebrated your 1 year anniversary!!! Its fun to look at wedding pictures and videos so you can kind of relive it again. I'd love to see all your wedding pictures sometime too.
Time sure flies when you are having fun.:) You guys are so cute and I hope that life is treating you good. See you at the family Christmas party.
YAY for one whole year!! You guys are wonderful! Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment