Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dental Hygiene Boards...

On the 18th, 19th, and 24th of March I took my dental hygiene boards. I had 4 boards total...

I am SO happy and feel extremely blessed to have passed ALL my anesthesia and clnical dental hygiene boards!!

My clinical dental hygiene board was the one I was most worried about. I really wasn't sure if I would pass because SO many things went wrong that day. But through the faith and prayers of my wonderful family, I found out yesterday that I had passed!! I couldn't be more grateful!

Now I have 3 more weeks left of school until I graduate! I couldn't be more excited. I have put a LOT of work into this program, and it definitely hasn't been easy. But it has been completely worth everything I have gone through. I am so grateful for a loving family, and an amazing husband who has supported me every step of the way.

I have wanted to be a dental hygienist from the time I was eleven years old. I did a report on dental hygienists in sixth grade and set a goal to become one ever since. I am so excited to graduate with my Bachelors degree... hooray!!

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I didnt know you have wanted to be a dental hygienist since 6th grade. Well you have almost reached that goal! I am so happy that you passed :)

Nate & Mandi said...

YAAY!!! Good job! I know you have been so stressed about boards, and I am so excited for you!

Sharon Chatelain said...

Congratulation Sarah. You deserve it. I wish you all the best. Are you not on Facebook anymore?

Crystal said...

WAY TO GO SARAH!!!!!! That is so awesome, and I bet you are so excited. You will be so awesome at your job, I know it!