Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Fun

Most people don't know this, but Easter is my favorite holiday. I love what this holiday is truly about. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me.

Easter was so much fun this year! On Saturday morning we went to Cracker Barrel with my family for breakfast (my favorite breakfast place)! Later that night, after the sun had gone down we had an Easter egg hunt in the dark! It is now a new tradition for my family. We used our flashlights and had a blast finding the eggs!



On Easter Sunday we went to Jaren's parent's house for a delicious Easter feast! We also watched our neices and nephews hunt for eggs, which was so fun! The kids are so cute and it's especially fun to watch the younger ones find the eggs. I ate way WAY too much candy this year. I love Easter candy more than any other holiday. It must be those peeps and white chocolate eggs.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Way to update you blog. :) I love your hunting Easter eggs in the dark idea, I think that sound so fun. I am glad that you guys are doing good. See you soon.