Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Fun

Jaren had 2 weeks off in-between Summer and Fall semesters. We tried to cram all the Summer fun we could into 2 weeks!

We started off with a trip to the Hogle Zoo! We had so much fun together seeing all the animals! Who knew the zoo could be so fun?! We loved all the monkeys... they were hilarious to watch. Afterwards, we ate dinner at the Mayan!






Gotta love the Elephants!




After the zoo, we ate dinner at the Mayan!



On the weekend went up to Mantua to camp! Camping was a BLAST!!!! Jaren made us hobo dinners that we cooked over the fires. We also ate lots of SMORES!!!! The next day we went 4-wheeling up to Inspiration Point. The scenery was so beautiful!




We also went to Lagoon. (I didn't take any pics though.) It was the KSL 2 for 1 deal day and I was super excited to go! Both of us hadn't been to Lagoon in a long time! After a total of FOUR hours... we were spent. We had finished riding most of the rides. We were hot, tired, and sticky. We decided to go home and take a nap with plans to come back afterwards. Well... the nap came and went, and we decided we really didn't need to go back. I guess Lagoon is not always as great as I remember as a child! We did have fun while we were there, but I don't think we'll be going back for a while!

I'm glad Jaren and I were able to spend this time together. He is my BEST friend... we have so much fun together. No one can make me laugh like he does!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!