Jaren and I decided to head to California during my week off at work! Our 3rd anniversary is November 22nd, so I guess we went for our anniversary too. (I can hardly believe we've been married 3 years and have been together for 4!) We were able to go to Disneyland and see Jaren's brother and his family! We went the second week of November and it was a WONDERFUL time to go! The weather was perfect (low 70's, high 60's) and there were hardly any lines in Disneyland! We walked right on Tower of Terror and Soarin' California! We also went to the San Diego temple! It was GORGEOUS!! Here are some of the pictures I took...
Rainforest Cafe... one of our most favorite places to eat!

Here is Jaren playing the giant Fruit Ninja on Kinnect! We are at the Innovations Center in Disneyland.

New ride.... Goofy's Sky School.

Lotso Hugs Bear really does smell like strawberries!

The beautiful San Diego Temple!


Our cute neices and nephew! Caleb's fifth birthday! Jaren's brother and his wife were so nice to let us stay with them! We had so much fun!

We had a great time in California! It's always hard to come home and get back to "real life."
2 comments:
Fun!! Happy Anniversary! I love your jacket in the first picture! I want one :)
What a fun trip!! That is one of our favorite trips. You guys are such a cute couple. Glad you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment