Last Saturday Jaren and I went to the first Real home game of the season! It was cold, windy, and wet but SO MUCH FUN!!!! We went to the game with our friends' Stevi and Derek, and their cute kids came too! Real won 2-0! I hope Jaren and I continue to go to more games throughout the season, because we absolutely had a blast!
Also, Jaren and I joined a co-ed soccer team. Yes, that's right, I'm playing too! I have never played a single game of soccer in my life (before this), and most of the time I don't really know what I'm doing! But Jaren helps me out and we have fun and lots of laughs together. He's a pro so he's practically my coach out there. He always yells nice things to me while we're playing. Our friend Riley called him "very supportive." :) He says things like, "Good job Sarah!" "That's ok, you're doing great!" And he helps me know where to be on the field. I like playing defense the most. I try to be aggressive, that is the key to success!!!(So I've heard...) We really enjoy playing together and it gives us something to look forward to on Mondays.
On a different note... We don't have TV at our house, so we checked out LOST from the library. We watch episodes all the time! Right now we are on season 5. Isn't the library great? You can check out books, movies, AND TV series for free and keep them for 2 weeks to a month!
Other than that, life has been pretty routine. I work and Jaren is always busy studying, working, or doing his clinicals. He only has one more semester after this one and then he'll graduate with his bachelor's degree! Yippee!
4 comments:
You guys are so cute! That's awesome he's graduating soon.
How fun! I have always wanted to start playing soccer, where do you play at?
We play at the Kaysville Sportsplex! They have co-ed teams year-round, I think!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment