First we started with the ZOO! I love to go to the Zoo, and the new Rocky Mountain enclosures with the Polar Bear, Grizzlies, and Seals was great!
| The Polar Bear came right up to us! |
The next day we hiked to Timpanogos Cave. We also went on a BEAUTIFUL drive and saw a moose!
We spent a few days in Park City, where we did the "triple play"- the alpine slide, the alpine coaster, and the zip line! We had a BLAST! Jaren filmed us on the zip line. I laugh when I watch this because it looks like I'm having the time of my life. While we were in Park City we ate at some yummy restaurants on main street and shopped at the outlets. We also drove over to Midway to eat at our favorite pizza place.
The last day of our vacation, we went to the aquarium in Sandy. I didn't get any pics here (my camera died), but I think we liked the aquarium even more than the zoo! They had some amazing animals there. I LOVED the penguins and Jaren liked the otters! You can also pet the sting rays! I thought the sting rays were pretty cute, they can get a little excited and they feel like slimy velvet. There was a section of fish and other animals from South America which I thought was very interesting. Some of the fish were HUGE. They also had an anaconda snake and piranhas.
This Summer we've also had a lot of fun going to my grandma's cabin at Bear Lake. We were there for Raspberry Days and a couple other weekends. Jaren, my sis, and I ran the 5K. We also had a great time boating. My uncle brought his boat up and so did my grandma's husband, Leon. We had so much fun wakeboarding! Jaren is great at wakeboarding and makes it look effortless. I love to wakeboard, too. We taught my sis how to do it this year and she got up on her first try! Agan, I didn't get any pics. My sister did, though, so maybe I'll get some from her.
Now school has started again for Jaren. He will graduate with his Bachelor's degree in December! We are both so excited! He has worked very hard to recieve good grades and get to this point. After this he's not done, though. He wants to be a PA so there will still be 2 more years of school ahead of him. But graduating with his Bachelor's degree is a very important milestone and I'm so proud of him!
Now that Summer is coming to a close we are looking forward to Fall. I LOVE Fall, it is my favorite time of year!
2 comments:
You guys are so cute! Hope your doing well. What a fun staycation in Park City/Salt Lake. We've done some of the same things & are about to go to the Zoo in the next few weeks :) Were excited to check out the new exhibit.
Sarah it was so good to see you at Grandmas the other day. It looks like you guys have had an awesome summer!!! Oh and you guys are super cute!!!
Post a Comment