So... by the end of June will will be living in the city of Billings. Jaren begins classes on July 1st, 2013.
Jaren first thought to apply to Rocky Mountain College when he met a guy (named Nate) from our ward who would soon be graduating from Rocky Mountain College's PA program. Nate was doing his clinical rotations here in Layton. Jaren asked him about the program, and Nate had only positive things to say.
When Jaren interviewed in Montana, he had a really good feeling about the school and staff. Rocky Mountain College has a very low student to faculty ratio, and they really care about the student's succeeding. Their PA program is in the top 9% of the nation!
We are both VERY EXCITED! We will definitely miss our family and friends here in Utah, but we are excited to begin our new adventures in Montana.
Jaren called me Friday morning to tell me the good news. I had the day off, so I thought we should CELEBRATE! First, I baked Jaren a cake. Then I blew up balloons and taped streamers all over our front room. When he came home from school he was pretty surprised. We turned on some 80s/90s music and had our own little celebration dance party! Later that night we ate at Outback Steakhouse and saw a movie. What an exciting day! I love my husband and I am so proud of him and all his hard work! We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for giving Jaren this opportunity.
| Jaren with his Rocky Mountain College info packet. |
2 comments:
Wow so exciting! What a fun, new adventure. Tell jaren congrats.
How exciting, what a fun adventure for you guys!!! Congratulaions!
Post a Comment