The drive was long- a whopping 13 hours! But the scenery was so beautiful which helped pass the time. We drove past Flathead Lake and Whitefish city- which I thought was amazing. Once we drove into Canada I was even more amazed. Jaren told me it would be beautiful, and he did not exaggerate. I have never seen such mountainous beauty before. The trees are so close together, they just cover the mountains. There are wild flowers everywhere, crystal-clear little lakes, and so much green!
We saw a bear while driving through Canada. It was so close to us! We both said we wanted to see a bear while we were here so we were pretty excited.
Downtown Banff is very quintessential. It reminds me of downtown Park City, with a lot of shops and restaurants. We ate dinner downtown and walked around a little, but then went back to our hotel and went to sleep!


No comments:
Post a Comment