Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Date Night

Jaren and I both had a Tuesday off (surprisingly)! We decided to go on an all-day date. We will be moving back to Utah at the end of next week (most of Jaren's clinical rotations are in Utah) so it was fun to enjoy a day in Billings together!


We went to the temple. I absolutely love the Billings temple and I will miss it! 


Afterward we walked around the brand-new Scheels store. We rode the Ferris-wheel and had some good laughs while walking around.

This picture of Jaren makes me laugh whenever I look at it...


Then we went to a movie. We saw The Maze Runner which was good. Jaren has read the books so he wanted to see it. After the movie we had a romantic delicious dinner at Ciao Mambo!

I sure do love my husband! We have had such great experiences living up in Montana! I'm really going to miss our time here. The thought of moving home is bitter-sweet. We are excited to be close to family again but we have made so many happy memories in Billings!

No comments: