I wonder what our baby will look like?! Here's a picture of little Jaren and little me...
Jaren works for Ogden Clinic so it made sense to me to see a doctor from Ogden Clinic as well. I was very pleased with the care I received! My doctor was the best, very kind and understanding! Because I was so nervous at the beginning of my pregnancy (due to 4 years of infertility and an early miscarriage that happened a while ago) he let me come in every 2 weeks! This REALLY helped calm my nerves and let me know everything was going well! He did an ultrasound at every appointment, so I was able to see my baby grow from a little bean into a full-grown baby! This has been one of my favorite aspects of pregnancy, seeing my baby grow! I've also loved feeling him move inside me. Life is truly a miracle.
This was our first ultrasound, at 5 weeks. A tiny little circle inside a circle!
Our baby is beginning to look more like a baby! My mom came with me to this appointment. It was fun to have her there to see our little miracle!
He's continuing to grow!
I love this profile picture and his little nose!
He is definitely a BOY! I think this ultrasound was taken at 16 weeks. Our doctor had predicted a boy at 14 weeks, but at 16 weeks we were definitely able to tell.
A 3D ultrasound, these ultrasounds were the best!
He loved to curl up inside me!
His sweet little face!
These ultrasounds were taken later on... I think towards the end of my second trimester. After this, I didn't get any more print outs! My appointments were quicker. My doctor still did an ultrasound at every appointment to check the heartbeat and make sure everything was ok, but they weren't as detailed.
My baby was sucking his thumb! This picture melts my heart!
His cute face! Does it look like he has my nose?
We can't wait to meet our baby!!














No comments:
Post a Comment