Hey Everyone.
It seems like every time I ever had a bad day, or something wouldn't go as expected, my dad would tell me to just learn from my experiences and move on. So I am taking my dad's advice, and learning. Monday clinic didn't go as planned. My dad was my patient, and I just felt rushed. I felt like I could have done a few things better, and that I should be better at those things by now! Oh well, my dad was really only my official second patient. I'm allowed to make some mistakes I guess.
Although I haven't written about it in a while, Jaren and I do do fun things sometimes. We have neighbors who live down the street from us. Their names are Heidi and Preston. They go to our ward and are the same ages as us! They live in a basement apartment too! We went to dinner with them on Saturday to a little Mexican restaurant and then went back to our house and played games! It was so fun, and it's nice to know we have friends close by!
Well, I'm excited for the weekend as always! Jaren works everyday this weekend (sadly) but he does have Monday off!! Hooray!! I'm excited to spend some quality time with him.
1 comment:
cute blog sarah! You guys are so incredibly happy and adorable! Love you guys!
Post a Comment