
Nothing new has really happened but today I just keep thinking about how happy I am to be married!! I know that sounds mushy gushy but it's so true. I absolutely love it! Marriage to Jaren is the best decision I ever made. It is so fun to have my best friend as my husband. I've never been so happy before. He keeps me laughing and makes life so much better. Even when I'm feeling grumpy, Jaren has the ability to make me laugh no matter what. I'm so glad we have each other. I'm so thankful for him!! He's at work right now, and I can't wait to see him when he comes home. Married life is wonderful!
2 comments:
I miss seeing you guys. We need to have a game night soon. But, I understand that school comes first. So, you let us know when. I love the temple pic. If you have your wedding pics I want to see them. :)
Sarah that is so cute! I love it too, I have never been happier! I am glad to see that you are happy! Your pictures are super cute by the way, I love them!
Post a Comment