Finally... the weather is getting warmer!! Today Jaren and I walked to school and it was so nice to enjoy the sunshine! I am getting a bad case of spring fever. I only have 4 1/2 more weeks of school left... it's crazy! This semester has just flown by. When I think about it... it seems like I still have so much to do in school. But in 4 weeks it will be all over, and I can enjoy the sweet freedom of summer!
Good news... Jaren and I are going to FLORIDA for our honeymoon... finally! We are going in May. I can't even wait! I am just so excited!!
2 comments:
Thats so nice you guys live close enough to walk to school. The weather has been so nice and it had to snow boo. That will be fun for you guys to go to Florida. We went last May and loved it.
That is so exciting!! What will you do in Florida?! Congrats Sarah, that will be so much fun! I am jealous!
Post a Comment