Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Because...

After coming back from lunch break today in clinic, I had an extremely unexpected surprise! My husband had sent me flowers!! I went to the office because I was told I had something arrive, and I saw this long, black box. I had NO idea what was inside (I thought it was toothbrushes or something) and when I opened the box I saw these gorgeous red and pink flowers!! Ah!!!! I was SO excited and couldn't believe it! I had not hinted to him or anything... there was no occasion... he just sent them! My Mr. Mills is the BEST!!! I love him so much... he really made my day!!





Here I am after a LONG day at clinic holding my beautiful flowers!!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

I was hoping you would have a post on your blog with your beautiful flowers :) what a sweet husband!

PS I like the new header you put on your blog, its way cute.