Sunday, January 24, 2010

Movies!!

Ok, 2009 wasn't my favorite year in the movie world (at least in the summer, fall was better). But this year looks spectacular! Jaren and I LOVE to go to the movies and I am so excited for what's ahead!

Just to name a few...

Chick Flicks...

Dear John
The Last Song
Twilight: Eclipse
Letters to Juliet

Adventures...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Alice in Wonderland
Iron Man 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Prince of Persia
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
The Chronicles of Narnia

Family...

Toy Story 3
Oceans

There may even be more...!!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

We love movies too! Everyone tells us to enjoy going out to see them or renting them now because once you have kids you rarely get to do it. We always look to see whats coming out on Redbox on Saturdays lol. There hasnt been any good movies out lately so the last one we saw was Avatar which surprisingly I really liked.