Saturday, June 30, 2012

Conditioner

Ok, I am incapable of buying conditioner! Conditioner (for me) always seems to run out faster than shampoo. So... a couple of months ago I went to the store to buy some conditioner only. When I came home, I realized I had bought shampoo. I was going to take it back, but Jaren told me to just hold on to it for when we need it and buy some more conditioner next time. So, next time I went grocery shopping I picked up some conditioner. I got home, and it was shampoo! This time I took it back, and when I came back out I had some more shampoo! So I went back in and swapped it for conditioner. At last I finally had my conditioner. I have needed to buy some conditioner since then, and I managed to be able to get the job done. But then today I went grocery shopping and since we need some conditioner, I bought some. But when I got home... it was shampoo! How does this even happen? It is a mystery.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ok that is hysterical, seriously. I am with you though, my conditioner is always gone way faster than my shampoo, why is that? I hope that you will be able to find conditioner in your shopping cart from now on. :)