Sunday, July 1, 2012

Visiting Teaching

When Jaren and I first moved into our ward in Layton, Melanie was assigned as my visiting teacher. Little did I know this beautiful mother of six would become one of my closest friends! I have been so blessed to have her in my life. I truly believe the Lord places people in our lives for a reason. She has taught me so much about feeling the spirit, recieving answers to prayers, and recognizing the many tender mercies the Lord gives us day to day. I will miss our temple trips and walks together. We have laughed together, cried together, and had some amazing talks that I will remember forever. Melanie has finally met the man of her dreams, and is now happily married and living in Washington. I am so excited for her, but she will definitely be missed!

Here we are at Melanie's open house with her fiance (now husband) Ryan.

No comments: