Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lagoon and ReAL!

To celebrate Jaren's last day of clinical rotations, our friends Andrew and Brooke (also Andrew's last day of clinical rotations) wanted to go to Lagoon and celebrate. It was so fun to get together with the Swenson's. We had a great time at Lagoon and went on the new ride, Cannibal, twice! But my oh my it was SO hot and humid! We were pretty sick by the end of the night!











On Saturday (August 15) Jaren's cousin (Derek) got us tickets to the ReAL game (SLC vs Portland). It was an exciting game but sadly ReAL didn't win. We still had a great time though!





Oh! And Emily and I went to bounce-back at Lagoon on Monday, August 10. I had a blast going with Emily. We went on all the big, crazy rides (that I can't normally go on because Jaren gets sick on rides so easily)!


No comments: