Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Fun

Jaren and I have had an amazing Summer! Here's some of the fun things we have done...

Nicole was in town from Chicago!



On the 24th of July we went to Salt Lake. We walked around Temple Square and City Creek. Surprisingly it was not crowded at all! We met a cute missionary from China and had fun talking to her. Afterward we ate at the Cheesecake Factory!









I love finding the names of friends and family on Diet Coke bottles! I found my name so I had to buy it!




For Emily's 25th birthday I took her to see The Little Mermaid at Hale Center Theatre! We LOVED it!!




We have gone to the drive-in movie theater a lot this Summer! It's one of our favorite Summer activities!




Camie was in town so I was able to get together with my high scho friends at the Cheesecake Factory!


Adam and Lara came to visit the week of the 4th of July! We love them and their kids! We had fun watching a firework show on their last night staying with us.





I love my parent's beautiful yard!


My cousin Bailie went on a mission to West Virginia! Here we are at the Brigham City temple!




No comments: