Jaren and I were married on Saturday, November 22, 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such an amazing day! Everything went perfectly! The ceremony was wonderful, the weather was great, and the reception was beautiful! We couldn't have asked for anything better. We had our family and friends by our side to share our special day with us. And the best part of all... I get to be with Jaren FOREVER!! I have the best husband in the world!!!! (I really do!!) He is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, we didn't get a honeymoon. We plan on going in May and using the plane tickets we won at a bridal show. I had to be right back in school the following Monday. I had such a hard time going back! I just wanted to relax! But it was my first day having an official patient (meaning, a person who is not a dental hygiene student). So, guess who that lucky patient was... my new husband!! Yay for me!! Poor Jaren! I had fun though! It made the day more relaxing to have him as my patient. I knew that if I poked him he wouldn't get mad! So... I took his vitals, probed his teeth, and assessed the conditions of his gums, recorded his existing fillings, showed him how to properly take care of his teeth, and scaled the calculus off (only one quadrant), and hopefully he will come back so I can finish him! He had very healthy gums! No probe reading went beyond a 3! Good job Jaren! (And clinic went really well for me too! I only gave him one little poke!)
Well, I'm sure no one really cares about how our hygiene experience went. So... I'll talk about our new home. When we first started cleaning out our basement apartment... it was scary! There were a million billion spiders and webs everywhere, and the kitchen had food stuck all over the place, and the bathroom... AHHHHH!! But Jaren and I conquered and we cleaned for hours!! Now I love our little place! It's super clean! And it's so much fun!! We decorated it and put up pictures and now it's a nice little home for us!
We decorated our Christmas tree last night! It was so much fun!! Jaren really didn't want to decorate at first, but once we started I know he liked it! Our apartment is full of festivity now! Hooray!
Well, I have 4 finals I need to study for, and Jaren has finals too. We are SO excited for Christmas break when we can be FREE from homework! We love Christmas!!
3 comments:
Hooray for you having a blog! I've recently become obsessed. (I'm warning you, you soon will be as well.) Isn't being married simply wonderful? I'm so excited for you two to start your life together. And, I really want to come see your house! It sounds so cute. I'm just waiting for an invitation :)
Hey I love to here about your dental experiences. Most people probably don't know that 3 is a great probe. Blogs are a great way to stay connected. I can't wait to hear about all your exciting adventures. Love Ya
LOL!!! Jaren got probed!!!
Post a Comment