Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Break Ideas???

I have a bad habit of looking forward to things. This can be bad because then I tend to not live in "the now." But right now, right this second, I am living in the now, and I don't care!! I want Summer to come!! I still have 2 months of school left, and it seems like FOREVER!! Jaren told me on Sunday that being happy doesn't mean we're happy when school's out, it doesn't mean we're happy when we're on vacation, but it means being happy as we are right now. He's right of course, I know. I am trying to enjoy my life as it is and not wish it away just because of school. I love being a newlywed! However... Spring break is just around the corner... and guess what... I can't wait!! Does anyone have any good ideas for spring break???? Jaren and I are kind of on a budget... so what could we do that's really really fun, yet doesn't cost a ton of money??? Any ideas anyone???

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

thats funny shad kinda told me the same thing. Im always looking foward to future things like vacations or graduating but instead I should be happy & enjoy what Im doing now, its definately hard some times. Plus If I have something to look foward to, it seems like it makes time go faster or helps me get through school. Maybe you could go to vegas? I really really want to go, it just looks cool & fun. Or St. George that would be warm. I think even staying up in Logan or salt lake for a few days would be fun too.

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I am so glad I found your blog! :D:D I think something fun and cheap would be to go for the weeking to Park city, or Salt Lake and spend a night at a hotel and just have fun around town. Its not too expensive and its fun to get away and just do something new! :D I hope you have a fun spring break!

Lara said...

Stay home and watch T.V. (: just kidding. It is really cheap though. Or, you could go on the heber creeper. Just make sure you don't throw your pants out the window. Because, then you'd be stuck.