Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve!


When we were first married, Jaren and I started our own Christmas Eve tradition. Every year we go out to breakfast and then go see a movie. This year we went to Kneaders but did not go see a movie because we were planning on seeing a movie with my family later in the day.

After Kneaders (yum) we went to Petco. I wasn't planning on buying Gus any gifts (he's a dog, he doesn't care) but Jaren insisted. Gus is a part of our family, and I'm glad we bought him some Christmas presents! We love our little fuzz ball!



Later on we went to Farmington Station with my family. We saw Star Wars (first time for my family, second time for Jaren and myself). Everyone enjoyed the movie, even my mom thought it was ok! (Science fiction movies are not her favorite.) I enjoyed the movie even more while watching it the second time! After the movie we ate at Twigs.



No comments: