I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (also known as "Mormons"). I believe in respecting ALL religions and beliefs, and being kind to EVERYONE. I believe we are ALL children of the same God, who loves each of us individually and understands our concerns and unique hardships in this life. Yes, at times I do have questions about my religion and find some things difficult to understand, and that is OK. But my testimony is deeply rooted in my Savior, Jesus Christ. Some days, my knowledge of Jesus Christ is all I have to hold on to. This I believe...
I believe God (our Heavenly Father) sent His only perfect Son (Jesus Christ) to this earth to teach us the way we should live and to die for us so that we might live again with Him and with those we love. Our lives have meaning and purpose. With all the terrible events happening around the world and the unique trials and hardships that are inevitable to each of us, I find comfort knowing there is a Heavenly Father and Savior who understand, and if we turn to them we can be comforted and find peace in our lives, even when things seem difficult.
"The Lost Lamb" by Del Parson...
Because of Jesus Christ I can find comfort during times of trial. Jaren and I desire to have children and begin our family more than anything! This trial often brings me to tears and at times seems more than I can bear. However, through Jesus Christ I can find hope, comfort, and strength. He will never leave us. I know Jaren and I will someday have the family we so deeply desire!
One of my FAVORITE paintings! Picture of Sarah (wife of Abraham). "Is Anything Too Hard For The Lord" by Elspeth Young.
Because of Jesus Christ I know my happiness, my "glimpses of heaven" will someday last forever! I feel these "glimpses of heaven" when I am with my husband, our family, and dear friends- people we love!
I love and value our marriage and relationship so much!...
My sweet grandma...
Life is beautiful, a true gift that I am thankful for everday! I know I have been blessed with a wonderful family and life. Despite this, life can oftentimes be unfair. For example, I understand not everyone has been given a wonderful family like I have. Even though things may seem unfair, that does not mean Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love some people more than others. They love us ALL SO MUCH, so perfectly, just as we are, no matter what! Sometimes when difficult things happen to us we may think, "Why me?" Please know that we are all loved and trials are a part of life (even though that doesn't make them any easier). Because of Jesus Christ, ALL the unfairness in our lives will someday be made right and we can find hope through Him!
"Why Weepest Though" by Simon Dewey...
I am thankful for Jesus Christ. I know He lived and died for us, and that He is risen and lives again! Our sins can be forgiven and we can become clean through Him. Our trials can become easier to bear through Him. We can become better individuals through Him. I love Jesus Christ, my Savior! I am so grateful for His birth! He is the Savior of the world, the Messiah, the King of Kings, our true Christmas gift! He is the reason for hope and joy in this life!









No comments:
Post a Comment