Goodbye beautiful Hallstatt...
We drove for 4 1/2 hours to Venice. When we arrived, it was sunny and warm! We checked into our Air B & B hotel (which isn't on the island of Venice but near the train station), and quickly checked out email. Jaren noticed that his board exam scores were sent to him. We found out that he passed! He is now officially a PA and will soon be licensed to practice. We are both SO happy and relieved. I feel like I can completely relax now. We didn't really have anything planned for today, so we decided to celebrate and go to the island of Venice.
Venice is unlike any city I've seen. If I had to describe it I would call Venice a city of beauty and decay. The buildings are extremely old! The city is slowly sinking. We rode the water-bus around the city. We went exploring and walked around St Mark's square. The city was especially beautiful at night!
Our amazing view while eating dinner...
We will be back to Venice tomorrow morning!










No comments:
Post a Comment